Deliver your message to the most affluent demographic group in sports – those who attend PGA TOUR events. Attendance for the Shell Houston Open over the past decade has averaged more than 100,000 for the week. Houston Golf Association’s publications – the Shell Houston Open souvenir program and Spectator Guide. Contact us about 11 months of value-added website (www.shellhoustonopen.com) advertising banners.
As a bonus all advertisers receive tournament admissions and on-site parking passes. The MORE INFORMATION links include ad specs and file requirements.
More than 10,000 Souvenir Programs are distributed free of charge inside the main gate and in all hospitality venues during tournament week.Each colorful program is packed with stories and features on the PGA TOUR's 10th oldest tournament. A special autograph section is another reader favorite and makes this publication a true souvenir.Advertisers also receive Premium Tickets in the form of Good-Any-Day Champions Pavilion coupons and on-site parking passes.
Souvenir Program AD Specifications:
- Full-Page: $4,000. Inside Front Cover: $6,000. 2-Page spread: $5,500. Half Page: $2,000. Third Page: $1,200. Quarter Page: $1,000.
- Trim Size: 8.5" X 11"
- Live Area for graphics & type: 7" X 10"
- Half Page horizontal: 7.375" X 4.875". Half Page island: 4.8125" X 7.5". Half Page vertical: 3.50" X 10.0". Third Page horizontal: 4.8125" X 4.875". Third Page vertical: 2.25" X 10". Quarter Page horizontal: 3.50" X 4.875".
- Bleed Ads only available on full page. Add .25" all four sides
- Only digital files accepted. 300 DPI minimum, .PDF
(X1a with fonts embedded), .TIF or .EPS (vector or continuous tone). All .EPS files must have all text converted to outline art. NOTE: Use of Shell Houston Open or Houston Golf Association logo must be approved by the Houston Golf Association.
File Delivery: DVD, CD, FTP or Email (up to 10 MB). Contact HGA office (281-454-7000) for more detailed information.